Step into the realms of trauma and attachment with The Michael Trout Collection, a captivating 7-video collection exclusively available at The Knowledge Center at Chaddock. Generously gifted to our organization by the esteemed Michael Trout himself, these videos offer a rare glimpse into the intricate world of childhood trauma. Explore emotional and enlightening videos narrated by children illuminating the complexities of trauma. These eye-opening narratives offer invaluable insights even to those who have never experienced them firsthand.
From private practice, to social work, college classes and more, this exclusive collection is a testament to Trout's dedication to inspire and educate child-serving professionals for years to come. Own all 7 videos for just $199.
1. Multiple Transitions: A young child's point of view on Foster Care and adoption.
2. Family Transitions: Young children speak their minds about divorce.
3. Gentle Transitions: A newborn baby's point of view about adoption.
4. Breaking Peaces: Babies have their say about domestic violence.
5. They Took My Parents Away: Little ones affected by incarceration.